Terms and Conditions
For the safety of your animals I would ask that you can agree to comply with the following:
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and be in good health.
- At our first meeting, for the safety of your dog, and everyone else, please be absolutely clear about the commands your dog recognises, how he or she interacts with other dogs in your experience and any other behaviours that he or she may display, for instance an aversion to cars, bikes or a particular breed of dog or, indeed, an over interest in other dogs toys! If you require it, I will send, via email or regular post, a questionnaire that will help you to identify all these areas so that you have the answers to hand.
- Please inform me when booking an appointment if your bitch will be on heat when the walk is taken. I will then walk her alone and on the lead. Note that this will incur an extra charge of £2.50.
- I regret that I cannot take any human or dog aggressive dogs.
- If you need to cancel a booked walk, please provide me with at least 24 hours' notice.
- You are responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the dog walker or other persons by your dog.
- Your dog should wear a tag with information that complies with the law. I will place a temporary tag on all dogs giving my information as a first point of contact during that time.
I will ask you to sign a document that provides your emergency contact details, veterinary information and a full set of terms prior to my walking your dog for the first time.