- I usually charge £10 per hour for dog walking. If you have more than one dog, I charge £2.50 for each additional dog.
- We'll have an initial meeting so that I can get to know your dog and we can discuss everything about their requirements and make an agreement about how your dog is to be walked and handled. I'll ask you to sign an agreement that, amongst other things, will provide confirmation that you are happy to have your dog walked off lead to comply with my insurance.
- On the initial walks, and until I feel that a recall will be instantly obeyed, your dog will be walked on an 11ft bungee lead that allows plenty of room for movement and exercise whilst retaining full control. Once I am confident and as long as you have signed an agreement to that effect, your dog will be allowed to range free.
- You book an agreed time for me to come and collect your dog(s). You can leave a key with a neighbour or provide me with a spare. I'm fully insured for any keys entrusted to me.
- I'll attach a temporary tag to your dog's collar for the duration of the walk as an extra layer of safety.
- I only walk a maximum of 4 dogs at any one time, unless they are from the same family and are used to walking together. This is not only to ensure that I can keep them under proper and safe control, but also helps to prevent other walkers and dogs feeling intimidated.
- I will provide poop bags and dispose of all poo in accordance with the law.
- I always carry treats that are given as rewards for good behaviour. But I promise not to overfeed your pooch!
- If any dog requires walking alone for any reason, a £2.50 extra charge will be made.
- I will return your dog to your home happy, exercised and cuddled. If they've got wet, I'll towel dry them and make them comfortable.
If you need your pet (any type of animal) taken to the vet or any other destination, but do not have the ability to take them yourself, I will pick your pet up and transport them for you or take you along. If you need me to stay with you for vet visits I am more than happy to do that too, for a bit of moral support or simply to bring you home again. Costs for this vary so much, dependent on your needs, we would need to agree a cost at the time of arrangement. However, as a general guide I will charge approximately £6 per hour.
If, on occasion, you have to leave your dog for a bit longer than you are happy with or his bladder can cope with, I can pop in, let them out into the garden, give them a cuddle and a cuddle and a game.
Does your pet need medication but you find it difficult to get them to take it? I'm your girl. I'll come and give your pet their meds and a cuddle.